Cherokee Rose

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yesterday I did some Time-Travelin'

So yesterday I went to the show and saw "The Time Traveler's Wife". I love those type of movies. I liked the movie but it was a bit confusing for me. Sometimes he'd be in the present and his future self would also be there. Sometimes he had dark hair and sometimes he had gray in his hair. One scene she loses the baby and the next scene they are talking to a doctor and saying she is 10 weeks along and they want to be sure that the baby is okay. It's definitely one of those movies you need to buy on DVD so you can stop and rewind scenes to figure it out. He even goes forward into the future and meets his daughter who isn't even born yet....and even after he's........well, you'll have to see the movie!
_____________________________

My high school class reunion is next month and a classmate and I are on the door prize committee so today I'm taking what I have to her house and see what all we have and put it together. Should be fun. We aren't getting a big turnout this reunion but I'm hoping we get at least 50 classmates. I'm also putting together a photo memorial for all the classmates who have passed away. We have lost 30 that we know of. Anyway, I got that done a few days ago. So now we just have to finish the door prizes.
______________________________

Yesterday the tub reglazer guy came to the house to repair a few spots on our tub. He did a really shabby job and has been here twice making repairs. So far it looks good.
______________________________

So why is my electric bill for my house $48 and the bill for my cottage is $68?? I would think my house would run more than my cottage. I called DTE and they are having a guy check our meter today. Maybe it's the well pump that is costing so much. But I'm running a washer and dryer here and a computer! Who knows....

That's about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter