Cherokee Rose

Monday, June 29, 2009

a typical Monday...

Last night I watched most of the BET awards and they did a fantastic job of giving Michael Jackson the tribute he deserves. Jamie Fox was fantastic to watch.....; and I was also trying to watch a repeat of "Farrah's Story" on another channel. So I was doing alot of switching back and forth and my husband hates that, but what else could I do???? I had to watch both.

I went to Lowe's today looking at cabinet door pulls and knobs. I need to decide on what I want before the new doors come in. It is so hard to decide and hubby won't come with me. I brought a couple home and they may work. I like them, but I want to keep looking. I have to see every single pull and knob in the state of Michigan before I can decide! I have to be sure....

I bought another bike just like the one I already bought to take to Caseville. I took it for a ride today and it doesn't ride the same way as my other one. It's the same damn bike...so why doesn't it ride the same. For one thing, it steers different and I was all over the road trying to ride it. Hubby checked it out and found that the handle bars needed an adjustment of some kind and now it's okay. Also the gears work different but he says he can adjust those as well. I'm going to take it with me when I go and I'll be cruising down M-25 and through Hartshorn Subdivision!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Michelle Skutnick said…

    I can't believe u shopped at Lowes when I am a Home Depot fan and my fave driver drove for home Depot...what am I gonna do with you Missy lmao j/k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter