Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey, hey, hey....

I got back from my trip to Caseville yesterday. I have a busy weekend coming up here at home. I did a lot of yard work as usual, but I did find time to go to the beach one afternoon. It started out nice. I was the only one on the beach. I laid my blanket down and got settled with my book and then the maintenance man decided to comb the beach...what an idiot. You would think that they would comb the beach in the morning, not in the afternoon when people are trying to lay out on the beach. I had to move my blanket so he could rake around me. By the time he was done, I was done....so I left.

Today I went to a couple of kitchen cabinet stores to look at handles and knobs. I need to decide on what I want before they install my new doors. I couldn't believe the prices of some of them. They have $50 cabinet handles! Since I need to buy about 20 of them, I don't think I'll be getting any of those. I think I'll stick with the under $5 range.

I rode my bike.....that's what I miss when I'm in C'Ville....I need my bike exercising. I'm thinking I should go buy another bike to keep up there.

I got my blood work results back from when I went to the doctor. My cholesterol is high so now I have to take meds for that. They called last year and said it was a bit high but I blew it off as a fluke and decided to see what it is this year. The LDL (bad chol) is 167 and it shouldn't be more than 130. My total is 238 and it shouldn't be more than 200.

Plus, Monday in Caseville they were having a blood drive so I went to give blood since I'm due and they keep calling me here at home anyway. But my iron was too low and I couldn't give. It was only 11.2 and it should be at least 12. What the hell is going on with my body?? Low iron...high cholesterol. I must be getting old....ugh!!!!

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. Friday is that annual high school get-together and reunion meeting; and Saturday I'm going to meet my son and his girlfriend downriver somewhere for the Downriver Cruise. Busy weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter