Cherokee Rose

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MRS. CLEAN....

I was Mrs. Clean today. One of the many things I have to do is to clean my carpets. I have a carpet cleaner but they basically suck...so I rented one of those machines at the store today....the Rug Doctor. For $25 you can keep it overnight. Ya have 24 hours to clean your carpets. Personally, I don't know anybody that would want to spend 24 freakin hours cleaning carpets! I took it home and I cleaned my living room, hall, bedroom, dinette and family room and I had that sucker back in 3 hours!! I was MRS. CLEAN LADY!! But I got to thinking that with the extra 21 hours I had to spare I could have went and cleaned my neighbor's carpets and charged them. I could have made a few extra bucks. And this time of dire economy I could use the extra bucks.

I have to get tires for my car. It's gonna cost me $500 to get tires. I need to get that throttle part put on my car and that's gonna cost me. Maybe I should have asked my neighbors if they need their carpets cleaned...
___________________________

The Star Trek movie came out and I went to see it tonight!!!! I couldn't wait to see it...I have been anticipating this movie for along time. This is a GREAT movie in my opinion. They did it in the 'prequel' sense.....Star Wars did that....Batman did that...etc. The story takes place when the crew is about 25 years old and just starting with StarFleet and how James T. Kirk becomes the Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise....I just loved it! The actors are incredible in their portrayal of the characters. And just gotta love Leonard Nimory for being part of it! Good Job guys!!
________________________________

Tomorrow is Mother's Day...whatever. No cards in the mail. Youngest son said "Happy Mother's Day" when I dropped him off at the airport. Okay, maybe I'm NOT the greatest mother in the f'''''''' world, but it wouldn't hurt to send a f'''''''''' card!! Whatever...

I bought myself a Mother's Day gift. I bought myself a bike! I'm going to get my ass out there and ride and burn calories. I tried walking and it's so boring and I can't run anymore. I use to have a stationary bike but that's really bad cause you're peddling and peddling and you don't get anywhere....so I'm going to peddle my way to thin again!! It's a nice bike for the money...under $100. So we'll see. Remember the guitar I wanted and I was going to teach myself to play??...well it's still in my computer room leaning up against the wall. So we'll see how many miles I put on this bike....





2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    Those damn boys! Well Happy Mother's Day from Me!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    hahah catchign up THIS YEAR WAS OK FOR ME,, go figure my oldest still has NOT made it to my new house but hey I guess she has her own shit to deal with huh... a BIKE???? hhhmmmmm thinking,,,,,, maybe cheaper then a treadmill huh... I would NOT ride in the streets around here though crazy drivers... have fun let me know how it goes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter