Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

WHY DO I KEEP LOSING THINGS??!!

Several many years ago I wanted these 14K heart-shaped amethyst earrings for Christmas. Instead my hubby bought me a pair of 10K heart-shaped CUBIC ZIRCONIA earrings. I was not very happy and threw a hissy fit. So the following February on Valentine's Day I woke up and found a small package sitting on the kitchen counter. I opened it up and there were the amethyst earrings I wanted! Even though I mainly wear the diamond studs he eventually also gave me for another Christmas, I love those amethyst earrings and wear them occasionally.

I have been going through my jewelry box taking out all the jewelry I don't like or wear anymore to sell at my garage sale. I'm also getting out all the jewelry I want to put in this jewelry wrap thing I have that I take with me to Caseville all summer. This is basically for my summer jewelry and jewelry that I want to always keep with me and not leave home if nobody is here. So I'm going through my jewelry and cannot find my amethyst earrings!

Actually I first discovered them missing shortly before I left for Caseville this last trip. I even looked closely inside all the little pockets of my jewelry wrap and they are not there. So I thought that they must be somewhere in Caseville from last summer. I probably wore them, took them off and set them somewhere. Also I have a box that I keep some jewelry in and thought they might be there. I really doubted it but hoped....

I went to Caseville and looked everywhere and did not find my amethyst earrings. So now that I'm home, I'm going through my jewelry box more closely and looking everywhere they might be. Even places that they wouldn't be in a million years, but who the hell knows what I do with my stuff anymore. They are nowhere....They are lost...They are gone.

I am just sick about it. I'll keep looking and maybe my guardian angel will lead me to them.

They are probably in the same place as my shoes....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter