Cherokee Rose

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my last day of work! I got my last check and my bonus check. So I'm on vacation now until next February.....ain't life grand?

I drove out to my cousin's in Tecumseh yesterday and we had a nice day visiting and we went out to eat at this really neat western-type restaurant. Lots of John Wayne pictures and cowboy boots and hats on the walls, etc. We hit a consignment store and I bought this sunflower wooden thing to put outside. There is a small lake there and we went driving by the houses and picking up brocures of ones that are for sale. It's a nice little town.

After work, I did some shopping and I'll do the rest tomorrow. I'm going to buy a spiral ham from Kroger's. I bought one there last Xmas and it was better than the HoneyBaked ones as far as I'm concerned...and cheaper.

I got a couple DVD movies to watch. Tonight we watched "Stepbrothers", which was about these two moronic adult-boys. And I thought that the movie was a bit moronic as well. I guess it had it's moments, but a lot of it was stupid and I sure wouldn't watch it again. Tomorrow we'll watch "Vacancy 2". The first "Vacancy" was good, so I suppose this one will suck, but I'm hoping it will be good.

I've got Charity picking up stuff on Wednesday so I've been going through my clothes and getting rid of more stuff. I've been buying some new summer tops and I want to get rid of some of my old crap. And I'm tossing more of my jeans that DON'T FIT. I got this whole drawer of jeans that USE to fit and they will be moth-eaten by the time they will ever fit again, so out they go......Let's face it, I'll never see size 6 again in my lifetime.

I thought it would be nice to drive up to the cottage for just a couple days and get Keno use to the drive and the place, but not stay long and drive back home. Spend Easter there and be back by Monday. That way, we can at least turn our heat off. Then go back up in a couple weeks when we can stay longer. But NOT....unless I want to go by myself and that would suck since it's a holiday weekend.

Wishing everybody a good happy Easter weekend!



1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    I paid 64.00 for a "real" honeybaked ham and I think the ones at Kroger's are much better too.

    Happy Easter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter