Cherokee Rose

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pics of Keno...

Here are a few pictures of Keno.....



Here is Keno sitting pretty when he was being shy and wouldn't let me pick him up....





Keno posing pretty for me.....




Keno looking straight into the camera....






WHAT A PRETTY BOY!



He is being so good. Today while I was at work, my hubby said that he followed Mini Sue around all day. He took a picture of them together.






Here they are sitting on the couch together looking out the window watching for me to come home....

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    I am so happy for you all!
    He looks so awesome, he's just gorgeous!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger tendersurrender said…

    What a beautiful dog he is! Good job!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a delightful little doggie he is. I am so glad he is with you.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    he is very sweet, I am glad you went and got him. Hope it is getting warm there for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter