Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Got my Bathroom carpet in.....

While I was in Caseville my hubby put the carpet in my bathroom and it looks great. He did a really good job installing it. He makes a template out of paper of the floor..then he lays it on the carpet and cuts, so when he lays the carpet piece down it all fits perfectly.

Of course, while he had the carpet rolled out in the living room, little Miss Mini Sue had to pee on it! She is such a bad bad little girl sometimes. Plus, she has peed upstairs on my brand new carpet twice in the last freakin week! Like tonight....I'm up in the computer room and she comes waltzing in to see what I'm doing. I told her that she better not go potty while she's up here. So when I go in the hallway to go back downstairs I see a little small wet spot right in front of the bathroom. I looked at the spot and gasped and then looked at her and she looks at me looking at the spot and then she ran down the hall and down the stairs. I went downstairs and told her that she was a bad little girl and that I'm going to get me a new dog that doesn't pee in the damn house!!! She looked so sad and I felt so bad that I gave her a big hug and kiss and made her promise that it won't happen again.

So now my bathroom floor is nice and warm and I feel so much safer. The tile was too slippery and it was last April that I fell and hurt my knee really bad....it took months and months to heal. I keep thinking that if I had fallen backwards instead of forward on my knee, I would have banged the back of my skull on the tub or floor and would probably not be here typing about it.
_______________________

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that I dreamt that I had went to the doctor and had a colonoscopy type procedure done and they found cancer....then I dreamt that I woke up and was telling people that I had a prophetic dream and that maybe my body is trying to tell me that something may be wrong so I better really go get the procedure done, but I was actually still dreaming....and then I really did wake up. So now I don't know if it really was a prophetic dream and that my body is telling me something or if it's all a bunch of nonsense like most dreams are. Weird...and why the hell was I dreaming about colonoscopies??? Why can't I dream about George Clooney flying into Metro airport to come see me and take me away???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter