Cherokee Rose

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tonight husband and I watched a movie called "Precinct 13" with Ethan Walke and Laurence Fishbornel,...or something like that...cause my f***A** Computer tried to f*** with me and I almost lost my post, so I guess I'll start over::::

TONIGHT, HUSBAND AND I watched a movie....called "Precinct 13"...

Anyway, it was a really good movie!!

Whatever...

It reminded me of what my son goes through. He is a police officer with the Highland park police department...which is way more scary and dangerous and life-threatening than what people can imagine. Even my oldest son might and I emphasize the word "might", spend some time in Iraq as he keeps suggesting...but my police son has to wear a bullet-proof vest to work every day....unlike my oldest son who simply sits behind a desk all day..

But oldest son likes for everybody to THINK he is in mortal danger while he skatesboard his life away , while his brothers actually work for a living and hope that their jobs are there each day to pay their bills.

So what was I talking about????

Anway, it was a good movie....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter