Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sit...Heel....Stay....

I went to Petsmart today and decided to register Mini Sue for some classes so she can socialize with other dogs. She is still depressed over Lucky, and she is having too many sad days. So instead of getting another dog (which I'm not ready for yet) I decided she can attend classes with other dogs. I decided to put her in the Puppy class instead of the Beginner's class so that way she will be with other small dogs instead of the possibility of big dogs being in the class like the Beginner's would be. The age for the puppy class is 10 weeks to 5 months, so at 9 years old, she will probably be the oldest dog there...haha. But I will feel safer if she is around smaller dogs to start out with. She will learn to socialize and also learn the basics like sit, come, stay which she doesn't do anyway...so she will learn. They also do potty training and since she still pees and poops in the house at her leisure, she can also benefit in that area as well. And maybe I can learn a few tricks, too. She always depended on Lucky ringing the bells by the back door to let us know he had to go outside and she was always right behind him. She learned to depend on him to let us know. Now that he isn't here anymore, she doesn't know how to tell us. I push her nose against the bells when I put her outside, but she doesn't get it. And I'm sure that the stress she is under with him not here anymore is also contributing to her "potty accidents". The class will be on Saturday afternoons for an hour for 8 weeks. Hopefully, she will pass with flying colors, and be a happier dog.

Today I made the mistake of saying Lucky's nickname (Louie, Louie) and she heard it and she ran out barking into the family room looking for him. I picked her up and she was so excited and looking around. I felt so bad for her. He wasn't here and then she got all sad again. I'm just hoping that there isn't another dog in the class name Lucky or Louie!!
_______________________________

Today I had an appointment with a new OB/GYN doctor. My main doctor has been sick for a long time and she has someone else taking over. I'm not too crazy about the new doctor but I don't have to go back for another year. I hate when they keep bugging me about taking a bone density test. It's been 2 years since I had one. I refused it last year and I refused it again this year. Yes, I know I have it in my left hip. I've been taking a lot of calcium in the last 2 years. I'm hoping that it is improving. But I'll have my primary regular physician do it. I told her that I come there for pap smears. My regular doctor takes care of the rest of my body. And I will NOT take any of those osteo drugs they prescribe. Either the calcium does the trick or it doesn't. Too many side affects with those drugs. she said that they have other drugs besides Fosamax. I told her to write the names down and I'll research them. Of course, she didn't....cause she knows that they all do the same thing and have the same side affects, just different names, different dosages, different companies....same shit.
_________________________________

When I was driving home, a song was playing on the radio and it was like "F*** this, F*** that, Mother F*****, G'damn........" I was so shocked thinking that a station was playing a song like that with no censorship at all!! Then I realized that it was my Kid Rock CD playing...!!....haha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter