Cherokee Rose

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

I'm home all alone on Valentine's Day....boohoo for me! Hubby decided to take a trip to Caseville and check the place out. He also has to install this memory card disk thing (I forget what they called it) that Dish Network had sent us to insert into our receiver. They sent it a few weeks ago and said that the dish signal would stop without this thing being inserted into a slot. So of course we aren't up there so I know that there is no TV signal coming in. And I'm going up there for Shanty Days next Friday. So hubby went up there and he'll get it going. It said to insert this disk thing and then follow the directions on the screen. Well, I'm not very good at doing crap like that....(remember me trying to get the DTV convertor box to work!!?) I told him to come up for Shanty Days with me but he didn't want to. So he's up there now and be home by Monday and then I'll leave Friday to go up there and by home be the following Monday for work. Now wouldn't it make more sense for him to simply wait a week and go up with me for Shanty Days?? MEN...who can figure them out...

I worked Thursday and he left about 2:00 Thursday so that way Mini Sue wouldn't be alone by herself for very long. Luckily, I had a short day and was home by 4:00. Then I have to work Monday, so that is why he has to be home by Sunday or early Monday at the most, so he will be here for her.....CAUSE I DO NOT WANT HER BEING HOME BY HERSELF FOR VERY LONG.....I know, I'm a little nutso when it comes to Mini Sue. Especially now that Lucky isn't here to give her security when we're gone. I know she gets scared.

Today is her first day of "school"! She starts her puppy classes at 3:00. I know there are at least 2 other dogs enrolled and maybe more by now. She's a little nervous but I told her that the first day should be easy and I'll be with her. I won't leave her.

Yesterday I had the whole house to myself cause I didn't have to work. I am going to be getting new cabinet doors eventually and they will be installed, so I decided to really clean out my cabinets. I took everything out and cleaned and cleaned and then got rid of stuff and put back the rest. I have a little more room now and everything is clean. I did all the top cabinets, so now I have to work on the bottom ones.

And I dug out all the old grout around the bathtub so I can have the tub reglazed. Then we'll put down our new carpet and my bathroom will look nice. I put up some new pictures....actually I framed some pictures I took of my flowers in my Caseville flower garden in white frames....and the new look is refreshing.

If I can get my bathroom done...and my kitchen done....then we can start thinking about getting a new driveway put in and a new front door!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    I would love to see the pictures of your flowers that you framed. I have pictures that I took of the ocean that I framed and put in the bathroom.
    Have fun at "Shanty Days".

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sup girl hey how do you get cards and gifts out in time for a holiday and or bday? It always arrives the same day. Lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter