Cherokee Rose

Friday, February 20, 2009

Shanty Days....

This weekend is Shanty Days in Caseville. So I'm driving up soon and will be back on Monday. Then I work on Tuesday.

It should be a fun weekend. I'm planning on making chili and entering it in the Chili Cookoff Saturday. And Saturday night meeting friends up at the Eagles for some karoke. We only sing back up though when other people sing...haha.

Exciting news.....hubby won $75 on a lottery Bingo scratch-off!

Not much else to write. My car is warming up and I better get going.

Have a great weekend...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    enjoy yourself .....


    sorry I am late all the time...

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    Hope all the snow didn't dampen your good times. Maybe it just made everything better? Are Shanty Days like Tip-Up Town on Houghton Lake? I have enjoyed that a few times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter