Cherokee Rose

Sunday, March 08, 2009

What time is it?

IT'S KENO TIME! We are picking him up today at 11:30 and I am so excited. So we'll be leaving here shortly cause it will take us about 35 mins to get there. I hope we don't get lost. And we're taking Mini Sue with us. She knows what's going on and she's not liking it one bit. Everytime I mention Keno's name she won't look at me. I know she is going to be jealous but I'm hoping she and him will form a bond eventually and she'll just get use to him being here. And then they can be friends.

She went to her class yesterday and still acts afraid of the other dogs. She doesn't like to socialize. Her whole world of Mini Sue, Lucky and Pepper is gone. That's why she needs Keno. She needs another canine friend to bond with.

I know that he is not a puppy and will not respond to us immediately. It will take time. I bought him a little toy and I'm taking treats with me. I wish I could make him understand that he is going to his "forever" home and there will be no more shuffling around. This is it. THIS is HOME!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Judy said…

    I hope Keno and Mini Sue get along on the ride home. I hope he doesn't intimidate her too much and that learn to be nice siblings to each other.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger tendersurrender said…

    I am so happy for u guys and keno!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter