Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!!

It's St. Patrick's Day and as a descendent of Michael and Mary Mahoney I'm going to be celebrating. But I have to work tomorrow, so can't be havin' too much of that green beer.

I'm hoping that maybe hubby and I can go to this Irish bar near us for an early meal before the big crowds come and have some Irish stew or corned beef or anything Irish and a couple glasses of the brew. I don't want to stay late cause it will be the first time we will be leaving Keno alone with Mini Sue and who knows what kind of mischief those two will get into.

I was up with Mini Sue last night several times cause of diahrrea...probably from the shots she got on Friday. So I'll see how she feels before I decide whether to venture out to a pub or not.

Keno is bugging me to come back downstairs. I've been up here awhile trying to list one lousy thing on Ebay. It took me several tries cause I kept getting booted off the site and had to keep starting over. What a pain. It always takes me forever to list anything on ebay cause of the problems and slowness of my computer.

Anyway, so I'll be celebrating St. Pat's Day....have a green beer on me everyone...and I hope everybody gets a little luck o' the Irish today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter