Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I had a great St. Patrick's Day afterall. I didn't really expect much from husband...actually expected to sit home and watch TV in a boring St. Pats way from him like previous years past. But the holy shamrocks were ashining above me and blest me with some husbandry niceness.

We left about 3:00 and went to O'Malley's in Livonia, not very many miles from our home. We got a table near the back and I ordered Irish Stew and he ordered Corned Beef sandwich. They had these Irish dancers come in and dance for us and they were really good. The girls were dressed in Irish dresses and were about 12-15 years old and danced the clog irish dances. Later, some guys wearing plaid kilts came in playing bagpipes and a drum. It was very St. Paddy's Day stuff.

I played KENO, of course, and won $6 bucks.....

Then we came home and our neighbors were out celebrating, so we grabbed a beer and walked down and joined them. So it was kinda of a St. Paddy's party and we drank some beer and chilled.

Then we walked home and I ironed my jacket for tomorrow cause I have to work tomorrow. Four more weeks of work!! Then I'm off for almost 10 months!!

I would be partieing way much more if I didn't have to work...but I have to work...so have to go to bed....

Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter