Cherokee Rose

Friday, May 08, 2009

I got back from taking my son and his girlfriend to the airport. They're flying to Florida for a week's vacation. Her parents have a timeshare there. Hubby will have to pick them up next Saturday cause I will be in Caseville by then. I'm planning on leaving by Thursday. I thought about leaving after the weekend, but even if I left Monday, then that would only leave me 3 days to get everything ready for my garage sale that following Friday...besides getting the grass cut and everything else I do when I get up there. So I'm leaving Thursday or Friday at the most.

I have so much to do here though. If it wasn't for my garage sale I wouldn't go. Yesterday I had my bathtub re-reglazed. Today hubby took all the tapings off and there are alot of rough patches here and there. I called the company and complained. They will have to send someone to buff it out. So until they do, I can't use my tub yet. Aren't there any competent workers/companies out there anymore??? Everybody wants top dollar and does a half-ass job.

I still need to rent a carpet cleaner and do my carpets. I still need to get new tires for my car. I still need to take my car into the dealership and have this part put in. My car is not running right and keeps stalling at lights. I was hoping to get it done before I leave again. I couldn't get anything done today because I had to go to my son's and do the airport thing.

I'll be SO glad to get this garage sale over and done with! And people better come....and people better buy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter