Cherokee Rose

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Remembering....

I have so much going through my head right now...I am still grieving over the death of Michael Jackson. I am having trouble even comprehending that he is simply just not here anymore...that he is actually DEAD! ...I'll get into this later...

....if I even do get into it...cause so much in the media right now is making me absolutely FURIOUS....and I really HATE dealing with the absolute STUPIDITY of the human race anymore. Whatever I say here in my blog will undoubtly piss somebody off...like I really care??!!

MJ was a genius...he was the song and dance man of our generation...like Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire was to our parents generation. Unfortunately, the generation that is in control now has nobody to even compare. Hell, they have nobody except alot of black 'singers' that sing that hip-hop-rap-crap with "fuck-this and fuck-that" crap in their lyrics....and they can't dance worth shit as far as I'm concerned. They been saying that maybe Chris Brown might have been the next Michael Jackson and then they showed a tape of him simulating a MJ dance and he did a shit-version of MJ...hardy-har-har....but THEY think 'he do good'!

Whatever....I am really really really riled right now cause of all the crap they keep bringing up about the fucked-up charges of child molestation that was brought up against him for MONEY!!!! I have nothing but total COMTEMPT for anybody that believes that crap. I am very familiar with the religious background of MJ and there is no-fucking-way that he would even think or consider such immoral behaviour. I am 100% sure of that.......

....unlike a certain religion....that thinks they can do whatever the hell they want and then go confess it to some priest the next day...(who himself has probably molested every choir boy he has touched)...

_________________________

And...Farrah died....I have been following her story for a long time. I have actually "prayed" for her (which only proves my point that prayers don't mean shit)..cause she died anyway. She was a beautiful angel and she deserved a longer life. I remember my oldest son having her poster on his bedroom wall, and my father thought it was cool, cause even HE though she was super sexy...haha. Farrah is who I always wanted to be like, I admit....I would flip my hair upside down and tease it hoping to get that "Farrah-look"!
____________________________

So what have I been doing since I got back from Caseville????

Well, last night I went to my high school annual get-together/reunion meeting and we met at a new place at Station 885 and it was a really nice place. We had the whole upstairs to ourselves. About 18 of us showed up. I did learn of a new classmate that passed away and another that is in the hospital battling cancer and that is sad.

Tonight I drove downriver to the Downriver Cruise and met my son and his girlfriend and her family. Her dad owns a 1958 Fairlaine and we did the whole cruise in it driving up and down Fort Street. Most of the time I spent sitting on a lounge chair, watching the cars drive by and swigging down beers. It made me think of the red and white '55 Chevy I use to own....and the '68 Camaro my husband had when I met him.

Those were the good ole days.....

I think my brother had a few classics back then as well....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    I am SO GLAD to hear I am not the only one that always believed in MJ. I am so very sad he's gone..

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Michelle Skutnick said…

    wow I totally am with ou on this whole MJ thing. I do not believe anything thats said about him. Hollywood can be the worst people to judge you as soon as u fail and no one from Hollywood has given up on Michael. Only 2 money hungry idiots taking advantage of a poor lost soul.I loved Michael and he really changed me as a person with his wisdom and Music.Its Like I lost a family member...a really close one......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter