Cherokee Rose

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lucky...back to square one...

I woke up this morning and went downstairs only to discover dog diahrrea all over my rug and carpet in the living room...just as I was dreading would happen. Lucky is sick again. Luckily, I had a vet appointment today for his checkup so I told the vet about his relapse. She put him back on the anitbiotic for 14 days and also this powdery antibiotic which works mainly in the intestines. This powdery antibiotic he will continue even after the 14 day one is done. She is hoping that it will help keep him from getting sick everytime he goes off the regular antibiotic. She said that if the powdery stuff works, then he will probably be on it indefinitely. I sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon in his food. He is also to stay on the Prednisone. She said that there is another anitbiotic we could use....Flagyl!! That's the one my husband is on....haha

I swear that there is some kind of connection with Lucky and his diahrrea/fevers and my husband's....hmmmmmmmm

*****************************

Isn't Cloris Leachman a hoot on "Dancing with the Stars"????

*****************************

I'm taking Mini Sue to Walgreen's Saturday to have her Halloween picture taken. I bought her a "Princess" costume. It's all pink and a tutu type dress with a pink heart on it (Perfect for breast-cancer awareness month), and I bought her one of those tall cone-shaped princess hats with sheer fabric hanging off the tip like in the princess stories. She is so damn cute!

My son's ex-girlfriend works at the Walgreen's that we are taking our dogs. She also has TWO chihuahua's....Pippy and Charlie Brown. Pippy is going as an angel with wings; and Charlie is going as a bumblebee. She was over last Sunday with the dogs and all three of them were playing. She took pictures so I'll probably get a copy when I see her Saturday.

********************************

I was at K-mart today and saw Christmas trees and aisles of Xmas stuff....good grief, is it almost Christmas already?? I better get shoppin'!! I must have looked pretty silly shopping in the Xmas aisles in my shorts and sandals cause it was freakin' 78 degrees out today.....Christmas! Bah-humbug.....

********************************

Husband is eating some and using the bathroom a lot. Maybe I should sneak some of Lucky's powdery medicine in his coffee....hahaha

3 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    Poor Lucky, Poor Jerry. :-(

    I can't wait to see Mini's pictures! Sounds cute!

    Hey, have you been watching GL? What do you think about Reva being preggers?

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Diane said…

    They had a storyline a year ago when Reva thought she was pregnate but it turned out to be menopause. As far as I'm concerned she is beyond menopause and her being pregnate is a bit of a stretch in the imaginations of the writers!

    But what really bugs me is Marina being involved with Mallet cause he use to be married to Harley so he use to be Marina's freakin' UNCLE!! Yuck...

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Happy Housewife said…

    Oh I know! There are not enough people in Springfield these days so everyone is starting to inter-marry and pretty soon it's going to be like Deliverence on there! Too many inbreds! The whole Beth marrried to Alan thing creeps me out. Lizie is Payton's sister but Payton is Lizzie's Aunt!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter