Cherokee Rose

Monday, October 15, 2007

Another Dental ****-up

I can't believe this. Remember how I already missed my dentist appointment cause of the road construction traffic and I had to reschedule. Well, I know for a fact that the incompetent broad on the phone simply said "we have a 3:00 on Monday", so today is Monday, right?? So I drive all the way there and they tell me that the appointment is for NEXT MONDAY!!....the 22nd. I told them I was never NEVER told the 22nd, only for Monday at 3:00. IDIOTS!!! I told them that I have better things to do than waste my gas driving down there TWICE now for nothing.

I need to get to Caseville. I need to cut my grass there. I have BETTER THINGS TO DO. With Halloween and the Holly Berry Fair coming, I figured I would drive to Caseville and stay a few weeks. I was waiting to get this damn dentist appointment done and over with. So now I have to drive there AGAIN next Monday. Okay, so what I'm going to do is this: I'm going to leave tomorrow and only take Brinks with me...(cause hubby said he ain't taking care of him), I'll leave the dogs home, and I'll cut my grass and stay a few days and drive back by Saturday. Then after the appointment, then I'll drive back up there for a couple weeks for Halloween and HBF. I am hoping that when I drive back and before I drive back up again, maybe Brinks will be able to fly off to wherever little pigeons fly....I'm hoping.

So tomorrow, I'm leaving for Caseville and taking only Brinks with me. I have a smaller carrying crate I will take him in and take his bigger crate for after I get there. He'll be fine. I'm sure he'll enjoy the trip and change of scenery. Haha

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just love how you are taking care of Brinks! I thnk it's so awesome!!!!!

    Holly Berry fair... I had no idea I'm so damn famous! I need details about that one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter