Cherokee Rose

Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'd give it a 10 (rounds)

I finally rented the movie "Rocky Balboa" and I personally thought it was GREAT!! It showed Rocky's heart and it brought closure to the Rocky saga and I understand that. The best line in the movie for me was when Maria said to him something about the last thing that ages is your heart.....meaning, not the physical heart but the emotional heart. The movie wasn't just about Rocky and boxing. It was about aging and the parallel between Rocky Balboa and Sylvester Stallone, and the rest of us baby boomers. We still have "something left in the basement"....

After Rocky V, I am so glad that Stallone decided to give Rocky the closure he needed and do it right. I loved the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter