Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE (CASEVILLE)

Didn't do much today except watch soaps all day. The tree guys were out in the backyard most of the day. They still have some cleaning up to do tomorrow, but tomorrow I will be out of here....

......FOR CASEVILLE!!......

Hubby said he will probably show up by Saturday. So guess I will spend the first big day of 'Cheeseburger' week by myself. Well, I'll be with friends hopefully. Saturday at 1:00 is when they will have the pet contest that Mini will be going to. So I hope it's not too hot and she performs well. I'm going to take some little treats and try and get her to dance in her costume, so she'll be "Mini Sue, the dancing parrot"!!...LOL

I went shopping at Parisian and bought a cute top to go with these black capri's I have. I also went to 3 stores trying to find a larger megabite memory card for my digital camera. Right now, it only has the one that it came with and I can only take about 35 pictures. The only ones I can find are too large for my camera. They have them on ebay but I'll have to order one after I get back....bummer!...I wanted one now....

I got an email from my army son's wife and they are suppose to be back to get the rest of their things out of the house on Monday....and we'll be in Caseville. I told them that this would NOT be a good week. We are on vacation. My hus hasn't been up there since 4th of July cause of all his crappy therapy. Oh well....I wish they were coming the following week. Then we'd be home....Or this week would have been good cause we're here. But NOT Cheeseburger week!! IT's the biggest week in Caseville and we look forward to it alllllllllllllllll year. And my youngest son and his g'friend will be there. I got all my caribbean tropical clothes. I got my parrots. I got my flamingos. I got my margaritas. I got my Jimmy Buffett music. I got my cheeseburger hat....haha

CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE (CASEVILLE)

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good God Almighty which way do I steer for my
CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter