Cherokee Rose

Thursday, August 02, 2007

What are the odds???

This was weird and freaky!

Yesterday I had the radio on and that song "Rock On" comes on(Hey kid, rock and roll...rock on, oooh my soul) and just as I pulled into the driveway, the part that goes "....still looking for that blue jean, baby queen, prettiest girl I ever seen, see her shake on the movie screen, Jimmy Dean (James Dean)" is playing and that's when I turned the car off.

So I get in my car today, turn it on, the radio comes on and I hear "....Jimmy Dean (James Dean)"......!!!!!! I couldn't believe it....at first I thought, "damn, is there a CD playing?", but no cause I don't even have that song on any CD. It was the radio. Picked up at the exact spot in the exact same song that was playing when I turned it off the day before!!! Now what are the freaking odds of that????

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is just plain WEIRD!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter