Cherokee Rose

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I should be in bed....Oh well...

I'm going to type this post and then I'm getting my butt to bed....CAUSE....my son and his family are coming over tomorrow for a barbeque. Plus, I invited the other two sons of course and I'm hoping that they can be here, too. So I got lots of food planned to make. Barbequeing chicken and brats, and I made a potato salad and cole slaw and beans and a big fruit salad....and lots of beer and wine and pop for the kiddies.

So lets hope....NO RAIN!!

OHHHHHH, I got birthday cards! I got one from my brother who always remembers late...haha....and I got one from my friend who use to own the condo next to mine in Caseville. She is hoping to come up this summer and see me. I did get to see her at the funeral of another owner that died in April.

I really miss those old condo days. We'd sit out at the pool and talk. Or drive to Port Hope to see her friends. When her dad was alive, he'd sit in front of the condo and read and I'd go bug him...heehee. I have a picture of him in the pool somewhere. Those were happy days.

But she sold her place and I bought the new cottage....and now I spend my days doing yard work....and watching SoapNet at night with my Dish (cause I don't get SoapNet with my cable at home), instead of partying in the condo bar like I use to. It use to be fun.....I use to be fun....

...and life goes on....and eventually ends, so guess we better enjoy what we have when we have it.

Tomorrow we have big party going here....and my little Jayden will be here

Ciao.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter