Cherokee Rose

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lucky Me....!

Hey.....I just won $27 tonight playing Keno. The most I ever won playing Keno is $11 a few times. I went out with my girlfriend tonight for dinner and drinks and chatting. At the bar they had Keno and I decided to play my dogs' birthdays....7-11 and 11-14, so I played 3 numbers, 7-11-14 for 3 plays; and on the third play they came up and I won $27!....which paid for our drinks plus tip. Even the waitress was excited for us.

Just before I left tonight, my son and his girlfriend came over to show us the new car deal he bought. He bought a 2001 Impala police car for $1000 off ebay. It's a really nice car. It had a new engine installed a few years ago, so basically the new engine only has 22,000 miles on it.

I put a couple things on sale on craigslist and I just saw a few responses in my email. Now I have to decide who the lucky winner will be!!...and contact them.

I gave Lucky a bath tonight, so he is not very happy with me. He really HATES baths!...haha....too bad....he was a real stinko. He had his parvo and rabies shot last Monday and got the runs. Hubby said that he was crappin all over the house and he stunk.

Hubby went to the doc for a checkup on his shoulder and doc says he wants him to go back in the hospital for another one of those procedures that he just had.....where they numb up the arm and twist it around so it doesn't freeze up. Good Lord, I have to be the driver and last time we had to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the freakin morning. I told hubby I'm gonna be in Caseville and won't be available to drive....he said for me not to worry about it....(in a crabby voice, I might add)...whatever....

Okay, time for bed......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter