Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back for awhile....

I just got back from Caseville yesterday (Tuesday) cause my husband had to go back to the hospital and have some procedure done with his shoulder. They wanted to numb it up good and put him out for awhile and then the doctor could move the shoulder around and up behind his head and basically in positions that if the therapist tried to do it, it would hurt like hell. They wanted to be sure that there is no scar tissue and things are moving normally. Then I had to drive him to the therapist afterwards while his arm was still numbed up. He's been doing therapy 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks and he'll continue for another 2 weeks.

Anyway, he had to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m.!! so I had to be up by 4:00....I think I fell asleep around 1, so I'm basically running on about 3 hours sleep today. When I was driving him to the hospital, this BLACK cat runs across the street in front of my car....and considering that today is the 13th, my husband told me to turn around and go back home....haha. Everything went okay though....
_________________________________________

Also, I had to be home by yesterday cause my son and his girlfriend went to Vegas for a few days and they needed me to drive them to the airport. So I got home, unpacked and then hit the road again to his house and got them to the airport on time. They'll be back on Friday and then they're driving up to Caseville for the weekend............and I'm hoping that the condo has electricity by then, cause it sure as hell didn't have any when I left Tuesday. The maintenance guy is suppose to look into it. I told him he needed to get the electric company out there and fix it....pronto!! I'm going to call the office tomorrow and make sure they are doing something about it. But the weird thing is...is that the refrigerator was still running??!?!??...nothing else....no lights....no microwave....no stove...WTF??
_________________________________


So I'm back to my "real life" now.

I'm too exhausted to type anymore. I'll have to type more later. I gotta go crash before I burn.....later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter