Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So What's new......

I should be in Caseville by now, but it's just been one thing after another. The sad thing is that one of the condo owners in Caseville died. He and his wife owned the condo above ours in Caseville, plus another one for their daughter and son-in-law. They've been condo owners for almost as long as we've been. He had to have some heart valve replaced, which he had done once before, but this time things just didn't go right. What eventually happened was that his diaphram stopped working and he could hardly breathe....and his body started to retain poisonous carbon dioxide cause his diaphram couldn't expel it out. So anyway, I went to the funeral home. Some owners that have sold and I haven't seen for awhile were there. I feel so bad for his wife. She had a mini stroke awhile back and now she will be alone to take care of things by herself. God, life sucks...

Sunday was my little grandson's birthday....he's THREE years old now!!

Tomorrow, my husband has to go get an MRI done. He's been having major pain in his left shoulder for quite awhile now. His left hand is swollen from arthritis and the pain goes from his hand up to his shoulder. He's lost weight. They feel that the pain in his shoulder is from an injury or something and isn't related to the arthritis in his hand. He was trying to get his wedding ring off and can't. His fingers are too swollen. They said that he doesn't have to take it off for the MRI, although it is recommended. He probably just needs a cortosone shot, but they need to determine exactly where the problem is. They already took tons of x-rays.

So maybe by Thursday I can get up to Caseville. I need to get things ready for summer. I need to cut the grass. I need to get the hell out of here....

Hubby said I could leave the dogs home. He has too much to do here and won't come up this time. I'll maybe stay a week or so.
_________________________________

So I've been going into Craigslist alot. I love the Rants & Raves section in the personal section. It's hilarious reading what the posters have to say about whatever subject they get on. Some posters take things too serious though. I always have to put in my two cents worth in and someone always trashes what I say. I actually had one guy send me an email and called me a moran!! So I exposed him on the open board with his name and he got all bent out of shape about it and threatened to turn me into Craigslist (although he had done the same thing with someone else....what an idiot!)....anyway, just ppl giving other ppl a hard time, I guess.

I've sold a few things there too.....and I found a really good van for my daughter-in-law there....a 2000 Dodge Caravan for $2500 in my city!

So that's what I've been up to. Oh, since this blogger thing changed I had trouble remembering what my user name and password is now. I even tried to post a comment on a blog and couldn't do it. So I think I got it now. I wrote it down.

Ciao....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Hey girl sorry bout the snow hahaha NOT!!!! Hope the hubby figures out what is up with his shoulder. We have not been doin much here,, it is getting warm,, ok hot. ummmmmmmmmm not much else goin on.

    Keep postin will ya. BYE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter