Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Poooooor Mini Sue.....

My little dog, Mini Sue, had dental surgery today. She had her four upper front teeth yanked out and one of her back molars. I felt so bad leaving her there this morning. I'll never forget the look on her little precious face when the nurse was taking her away! She did not look too happy with me....haha.

She survived the surgery and later was out running in the backyard barking at a neighbor's dog....being her old yipey self. But, of course, when she's in the house she's all acting like she's dying. She just lays on the couch and looks all sad....

So I told her this story: I told her that it wasn't my fault. I told her that they kidnapped her and held her for ransom. I told her that they called and said that if I didn't come up with $330 they were going to start pulling teeth. I told her that I had to wait until the banks opened and then I had to go to Walmart, but I got there as soon as I could; but by then they had already pulled 5 of her teeth. I'm not sure if she believes me.....

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    SORRRY i AM LATE THAT POOR BABY!!!! DID THEY GIVE HER SOME DENTURES? Is it warming up yet?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter