Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Wednesday....

Yesterday was my first day back on the job and everything went great. I have a new office that's right across the hall from the one I had last year. Old habits kick in cause everytime I walk down the hall to my office, I want to turn into the old one. Some guy is using it now and he has it all decorated with sports stuff. He has some old Red Wings sweater hanging on his wall.....??????

A couple years ago we had a cement slab put in our back yard for a shed that my husband wanted and said he would build himself. Last summer he never got around to it and now he's retired. So when he got his bonus check that he still got at the end of the year I figured he should use it to get his shed. I saw one at Home Depot that looked exactly like the one he was going to build so I told him about it and he went and looked at it. He couldn't believe how exactly it is like the drawing he made of the one he wanted. So he has it ordered and they are suppose to put it up later this month. I guess they don't get that many orders this time of year so they are offering a 10% rebate if you order before the end of the month. We're getting it unpainted cause they charge a lot for it to be painted. Hubby says he can paint it himself next summer. He better!....or I'll buy me a paint brush and a bucket of paint and do it myself....

I got my scanner/printer all hooked up now....so I'm really in business now! It is a much better printer than the cheapo one I had before. I'm only a bit disappointed that pictures don't print out as nice as I would like. The printer even has a slot to install your digital camera memory card, so I assumed that it printed out decent photos from it. I'm thinking of buying a photosmart printer and use it strictly for photos.

So today I didn't work so I went grocery shopping. We were down to almost nothing in the house. I had made a big crock pot of cabbage soup for Super Bowl and that's about all we've been eating....so now the fridge is stocked....and I went to the tanning salon.....and to Walgreen and had some pics developed. The damn library was closed again today.....as it was Monday.....something about having bldg problems. I need to make a copy of the rebate postcard for my internet connection equipment. They better be open tomorrow.

Okay....Bernie Mac is on so I'm off to bed to watch it.....bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter