Cherokee Rose

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So Saturday night they got home around 4:00 and I got home around 5:00 in the morning, so I basically slept alot on Sunday.....but it was fun and they have alot of DVDs so I watched "The BreakUp" which was good but I hated the way it ended. Jennifer Aniston was such a bitch telling him to basically "f'off" after he realized and admitted that he was wrong and was trying to be so nice......Something tells me that she's like that in real time....probably why she lost Brad.

Yesterday I drove out to my cousin's house and visited. She lives about an hour away and I haven't been out to her house in probably 10 years!!....although we have seen each other at funerals...haha....so I guess it was about time that we got together and visited. It was great....and we will definitely do it again soon. I'm hoping she can get up to Caseville this summer and see my place.

So tomorrow is the big day. My son is being picked up by the army tonight and he will spend the night in a hotel room.....they will probably have an armed guard at his door to make sure he doesn't change his mind!....Then tomorrow my husband and I will drive there, somewhere in Troy, and watch him take his final oath and then he'll be departing for South Carolina for basic training.

Like I said.....Don't ask me how I feel about all this!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best wishes for your son. I would be one hot mess so I can't imagine how you might feel.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HEY GIRL hope you have gotten all the snot out your nose by now. Sorry I am late,I have been checking everyday adn bam I miss and here ya are. ok Keep up the walking I have to figure the time so I will still clean house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter