Cherokee Rose

Thursday, December 14, 2006

$100 down the drain.....

Ok...so now I'm really pissed off at my computer!! I bought the upgrade software for $100 and tried to do it. After about 10 minutes of downloading, I start getting this file error thing. I clicked on "retry" and it came up again, so I decided to just pass it (even though passing is recommended only to advanced users...which I'm definitely not), so then another file error thingy comes up, I skip, then another one and another one and on and on and on. So I decided to redo the recovery system disks and do the whole entire thing which now totally wiped out everything....all my files, my pictures, my tunes, and I tried the upgrade thing again.....SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENS!! So now I'm really pissed off royally. I am going to take the damn thing back and they better give me a refund. I suppose I could just reconnect with Earthlink again cause it worked on my computer before....but I hate Earthlink and wanted SBC this time instead. Probably I should just get a new computer.....I hear they have cheap ones at Walmart...or my friend in TX told me to wait til after Xmas and get some new one called Vista. Hell, all my crap is gone on mine now anyway so I might as well buy a new one. But I really hate to spend the money now.

We remembered to call the unemployment number.....cause we got a vacation pay check, we will only get one week of unemployment instead of two. Also, husband got a message this morning from some guy about a job....hahahaha....yeah, like he really wants another job now that he is retired. So he's not going to call him back.

Hubby still hasn't got the outside lights up yet...or my huge snowman....nothing....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    WOW he should at least take a couple weeks or months off before he goes back to work. Hope you are feelign better!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter