Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm still raking up leaves and decided to take a break. My husband has some papers he needs to sign and send off to his former employer and I am here at the library making copies. Besides, he likes having a few hours to himself now that he is home all day. Yesterday I was suppose to go to the gym and work out and instead I hit the mall and did Xmas shopping for 4 hours.

I finally did a system recovery on my computer at home. After taking months and months of saving things and printing stuff out..... after I did the two recovery disks, all my shit is still there! I didn't lose anything....not a file, not a picture....and even my songs are still there. So does my computer run better??...don't know yet for sure until I hook back up to the internet, but I do know that my CD ROM works now and before it didn't. Before whenever I put in a disk, I got a blue error screen...every time; so now I put in a disk of pictures and the pictures show up on the screen....cool!

Over the weekend, I went to my son's house and he filled me in on his "army" plans. He is leaving Jan 10 for South Carolina for his basic training....then on to Virginia for his Airborne training....then to Georgia. I'm just not going to think about it....I'll deal with it later....

Then Saturday night I went out with my girlfriend. I am still battling this "terminator" cold, as they are calling it....and felt like crap....so I didn't stay out real late.

Sunday, my hubby and I went to my youngest son's house. He bought new carpet and a new TV and wanted us to see it. The TV is great....like 50" and mounted on his wall. He has a great surround sound system hooked up and he put in a movie and blasted our eardrums...haha

I don't want to do Thanksgiving this year. I want to go to Caseville instead, so I'm trying to get the damn leaves raked up so we can go. I HATE TREES!!

OH, yesterday was my little dog's birthday.....she is 7 years old. We had cupcakes and ice cream and she and Lucky had dog treats. So now our house is full of seniors...hahaha

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter