Cherokee Rose

Friday, September 22, 2006

Ok...so I drove back from Caseville Tuesday cause I had a dentist appointment yesterday and I FORGOT MY MAKE-UP KIT! I absolutely couldn't believe I did that....especially since I did it once before a few years ago and swore I would never do that again. It's like I left my face in Caseville...haha So I scrounged up some things from my purse and in the bathroom, but I still needed to go to the store and replace a few things. I guess I'll get by til Monday.

I'm driving back up on Monday because I have an Eagle's initiation date on Tuesday there. A friend of mine is a member of the Eagles and I applied for membership last June. It would have been nice if I could have been a member through the summer while my husband was here on vacations.....they are a bit slow in getting things done.

So last weekend was the "Born to be Wild Days", or as I call it, the Harley festival in Elkton. There were hundreds of bikers there. My girlfriend and I went to the beer tent Friday and Saturday and danced our butts off....they had good bands. We shopped the booths during the day and bought some things. This one booth was selling vest extenders...and she had them hooked together for display and we both thought they were belts and were trying them on until she explained to us that they weren't belts...it was too funny! Some guy asked me if I knew what they were, and I said Yes, they're belts...he must have thought I was a stupid blond...haha

We also hit a ton of garage sales in the area and I bought more crap I don't need.

We also drove to Bay City and shopped. We left at 10:00 in the morning and got back around 6:00....I hate leaving my dogs that long, but oh well.....
________________________________________

There is a carnival near me, so I am going to pick up my "grandson"....actually my son's girlfriend's little boy who is 8....and bring him to my house for the weekend and take him to the carnival. He told me once that he's never been to a carnival and I told him I would take him to one if there's one in town. Then I'll take him home on Sunday....hit the road on Monday.....and maybe NEVER, NEVER, NEVER COME BACK!!!
___________________________________________

To Val: YES, I watched Rock Star:Supernova this season. I admit I really liked Lukas right from the beginning...he, Toby, Delana and Storm were my favorites. But I started to favor Toby, cause I thought Lukas was too punk-rock for the band and he was getting a little too weird for my taste. Actually I thought Delana would be perfect for the band, but I doubted that they would want a girl (besides Tommy Lee wouldn't want anyone prettier than him!)....so as far as the guys go, my choice was Toby at the end. My g'friend in Caseville thought so too...so we watched the finale together and couldn't believe they picked Lukas...I guess my first instincts were right. It was hard to determine this year what the band would want since they are new and have never recorded yet.....I knew INXS and knew JD would be perfect for them and he was picked....but this year, I was confused as to what the guys were looking for...what kind of music they want to put out...etc.
_______________________________________

So the other night I was dreaming about something smelly in my dreams....like farts....and I woke up and my little Mini Sue was sleeping with her butt right in my face! She had eaten chicken earlier and chicken makes her a little gassy....hahaha

That's all folks.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter