Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This n That...

My new washer and dryer was delivered yesterday, and it's great having a new set. My other set was around 20 years old. It was a Maytag so we bought another Maytag set.

So today in a bit I'll be leaving for Caseville for a week. Damn, I'm so sick of all this driving back and forth, but next week I have a dentist appointment so I need to drive back. I wish my hubby would retire and we could just move up there. I am beginning to really hate this place more and more.....I hate my house, I hate all the mess and all the clutter. But I suppose if I moved to Caseville, I would just end up taking it all with me and it would be the same thing but just farther away. I swear I am going to go from room to room and pitch crap out!!

Last night was the finale of BIG BROTHER, my favorite reality TV show in the whole wide world!, and Boogie won.....well, if my puppetmaster, the evil Dr. Will, couldn't win than I wanted his sidekick Mike "Boogie" to win.....besides the fact that Erika was my most least liked person in the house. I had so hoped that Will and Janelle would be the "Final Two"......at least Janelle won $25,000 from the viewer's choice. So that's it til next July when Season 8 will begin!!

Another TV show I am now hooked on and I am only now starting to watch the reruns is "CHARMED"....I guess I missed it when it was on cause it ran on channel WB and I can't get that channel except through the receiver from my DVD player. So now it's on in the mornings and afternoons on TNT and I've been watching it now. I don't know how many seasons it ran but I want to buy all the DVDs for all the seasons. The first episode I caught was when Paige took over from Pru after Pru died. I haven't seen any of the episodes with Pru in them. I think Shannon Doherty played the part. Anyway, it's about witches and white lighters and magic and it's a fascinating show.....I love it!

I have been feeling crappy with headaches cause of this crappy ass weather, but I guess it's suppose to warm up over the weekend so I'm hoping I feel better once I get to Caseville.....I usually do....after a few beers anyway....haha

So will check in later....ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    man i can't stand janelle, never like her last year and still don't. i didn't like erica but i didn't will or boogie to win either. i couldn't stand their arrogant crap. can't wait till next summer. i love that show. what did you think of rock star super nova this year??

     
  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I did not forget your Birthday sweetie
    TEX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter