Cherokee Rose

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Next Stop....Niagara Falls

I got back home Tuesday night and I'm using the library computer to post. I'm also checking out motels/hotels in Niagara Falls cause I'm leaving in the morning for there. I'll probably just get whatever cheap I can find. I know that it's July and the highest rate time.

So anyway I decided that the new full size sleeper sofa I had delivered to the condo from Art Van is way too small and my husband and son agree....soooooooo I decided to have it returned and get a queen size sofa sleeper. I went to Art Van last night and really lucked out. I found a queen size one in the clearance section for $50 less than what I paid for the "too-small" full size one. So they will pick up the one and deliver the other the first Friday of August, and I get a $53 credit on my credit card....they aren't going to charge me another delivery fee....lucky lucky me! It should fit okay cause I know that the queen size one I bought for the cottage would be too big and that's 92"....and this one is 84", whereas the full size one was only 74".....there is room for another 10". Lord, I hope it's okay cause I can't keep returning sofas!!!!
________________________________________

OK....so this morning a mouse got into my house...the back door was open for the dogs and Lucky came running in and I heard this squealing and Lucky was barking and scratching by the stove so I knew something was under there. Actually at first I thought he had one of his squeaky toys. So I yelled at him and later he was barking again at the stove and I heard this poor squealing again like the poor little mouse was scared. So I got Lucky into the other part of the room and put up a baby gate to keep him there and figured I would deal with the mouse later....try to get him outside or something. So I'm on the phone and this poor apparently stupid mouse comes out from under the stove and heads straight for the other side of the gate where Lucky was and he grabbed him!....so now the poor thing is squealing and crying and I'm yelling at Lucky but too late.....he drops the mouse and it's dead. So I have the dead mouse outside and my husband can bury it or something.

That's about it.....I've got my packing almost done and I'll be leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Monday. I called my friend, Bill, to be sure that this weekend is a good weekend for him and that he's still alive...haha...cause he's 92 years old now, and he said that he is excited that I will be coming and can't wait to see me....well, at least someone is happy to see me...hahahahaha

Later....ciao

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    HAVE FUN!!! and i am glad you got hte couches stuff fixed!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter