Cherokee Rose

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I was like so dying upstairs earlier from the heat. We have an attic fan but I asked my husband if it was ready to turn on yet (like it's 90 degrees in June!)and he said NO...which is what I expected since I hadn't gotten all the shelves and crap out of the closet so he can climb up into the attic to take the winter covering off the fan.....so I wasn't surprised that it wasn't ready to turn on yet. I mean, normally I am so on-the-ball and get the shit out of the closet by May so I can force him at gunpoint to climb up there and get the covering off so I can TURN THE FAN ON SO I DON'T DIE OF HEAT EXHAUSTION BY NOW!!!

Tonight I went out with my friend and I got home and lo-and-behold!!!.....the fan was actually running upstairs!!!...and I can say that I am sitting here in comfort! Now I know why I am getting this specialness.....cause I kept my BIG MOUTH SHUT when he knew damn well he deserves to be yelled at....but I didn't....so I get AIRRRRRRRR....(mmmmmm, the wisdom of my father pays off)

Anyway...I went out tonight with my girlfriend (the one who lost her son) and we drank beers til they closed.

Oh, last night I went to the show and saw a movie BY MYSELF, of course.....I asked, but he declined...so whatelseisnew??....anyway, I saw "LAKE HOUSE" with Keanu and Sandra. I have been waiting forever since they have been advertising this movie to see it...I just love fantasy-time-difference movies...whatever! He is in 2004 and she is in 2006 and somehow everything works out and I'm crying....

Did I mention this fact?..don't remember...Remember how I really really loved "Eight Below" with the sled dogs??? Well, come to find out...I was talking about this movie with my girlfriend in Caseville AND so she tells me!!....that her ex-sister-in-law lives in Alaska and raises sled dogs and apparently they used some of her dogs for the movie!!...She said that they took some of her dogs for like six months for the movie. What an ironic connection to this movie I have....

I'm sure most of you who are reading this blog are thinking "WHOTHEFUCKCARES"...

Well I have nothing better to do at 3:37 in the morning so read it......

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger 1 plus twins said…

    that eight below looks really good i want to see it. well how was the sandra bullock movie. it looks so good!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter