Cherokee Rose

Sunday, May 14, 2006

First off...when I was in Caseville, my g'friend and I watched that King Kong movie.....MAJOR WASTE OF OUR TIME!!...We were like "when is this movie going to end....when did this movie start??". I really do NOT remember dinasaurs being in the original movie...or flying monster bugs....I really HATE when they take a classic movie and FUCKITUP!!!

Last night I went to the show and saw "United 93". There is no way they can ever screw that movie up,.....cause the facts are the facts. It was definitely a movie to see on the big screen..it has a great "impact" ending....hopefully makes you REMEMBER!!!! WHY!!! WE ARE IN IRAQ!!!! I remember 9-11 and thinking we gotta go over there and do SOMETHING!!...we gotta get those bastards!...so that's what we did....and now everybody's bitchin.....WTF???...

Oh, BTW, I went by myself...cause hus does NOTHING with me....he stayed home and watched TV or whatever...........

Tonight I rented "Walk The Line". It was an awesome movie about Johnny Cash. Johnny reminds me of my father...he loved Johnny Cash. I had a temporary boyfriend once and he played guitar and played "Walk the Line" for my father.

So tomorrow is "Mother's Day". So far, no cards. I always sent a card to my mother. No matter what or how much you do for kids nowadays, they always seem to "forget" or be too busy....guess its the times.

We'll see........I'll go to the cemetery to see 'my' mom....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter