Cherokee Rose

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Okay...I'm a big soap opera fan. Way back when I was really into the Marco Dane character on One Life to Live....way back when. Marco was this bad guy that ya just had to love!....He and Karen had this thing....this real friendship thing that surpassed anything on TV soap operas. Marco set the stage for Luke Spencer. When Marco was killed off I was beside myself.....I was crying so hard when my husband came home from work....I could hardly talk and he was trying to figure out why I was so upset....then he figured out that I was crying cause one of my soap opera guys died....well...it was MARCO!!!! Anyway.....he had this twin brother Mario that came into the picture...and in reality down the road it turned out that it was really Mario that was killed and Marco was really ALIVE!! I was ecstatic...I was overwelmed......I was so damn relieved....cause I loved Marco. I really really loved the character of Marco Dane who was played by the great actor Gerald Anthony. I was reading recently in the Soap Digest that he was referred to as the "late" actor......WTF!!!!!so I googled his name and found out that he really died two fuckingyearsago...............Gerald Anthony...my Marco Dane...is really dead!!!!!

Now I am sure all of you who are reading this is thinking WHO THE FUCK CARES!...Well, I do.....cause it symbolizes my life...what meant something at one time and is now gone.....and I will be gone too one day....as you will....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter