Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today is my LAST day of work! Then I am off for 10 months....what a job!!

I have a separate phone line for my computer and yesterday I couldn't get online cause there was no dial tone. I have never had trouble with that phone line...now there is no dial tone. So I hooked into my regular phone line jack in the computer room and that one is broken cause I can't get a dial tone there either....I remember now that that jack was broken a long time ago....so now I have my phone cord running out the door, down the hall and into another phone jack which works. So at least I can get online now. My husband is going to replace the jack in the computer room, and then I'm going to call the phone company and cancel the separate phone line. I really don't need it. With a cell phone, it doesn't matter if I'm on the computer on my regular phone line anymore. I know I should switch over to cable, by why spend the extra money?...

So yesterday, I open up a kitchen cupboard and see a mouse sitting there....I jumped back and squealed....not screamed...just a little squeal...and then I realized that the mouse wasn't moving. It was just sitting there. I looked closer and it was a little rubber mouse that my hubby had put there....Hardy-har-har...so he's in his bedroom laughing! So this morning I opened up a different cupboard and the mouse is sitting there....like I'm going to fall for that joke again....at least I think it was the phony mouse.....

Well, it's off to work I go......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter