Cherokee Rose

Friday, March 24, 2006

Didn't do much today. Today was a work day, then I'm off til Tuesday. So tomorrow I'm going to drive up to Caseville and take a jeep full of stuff again. I have a dresser to take up and tons of stuff I've been buying. I hope I have room for the dogs! I guess they will have to sit on the seat next to me. I have the back seat down for now. They haven't been up there since November. I would leave them home, but since I won't be back until late Monday then I don't want them to be home all day Monday by themselves cause my hus will be at work. He leaves at 7:00 in the morning and doesn't get home until after 4:30 and that's almost 10 hours which is way too long to leave them....so I'm taking them. That's why I prefer to drive up on Friday afternoon and be back by Sunday....but I had to work today. So they're coming with me.

So have a great weekend and see ya when I get back....ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter