Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

American Idol results show tonight! I went into that Votefortheworst website and obviously they are all voting for Kevin, who they feel is the worse at this point. He has a nice voice, but American Idol....NFW!! Once he's out, then their next choice is country bumpkin little Kelly Pickler. They have a message board that is hilarious with so-called trailer trash quotes from Kelly....just too funny. Then I think Bucky should go....I kinda like Bucky and he has an okay voice, but his "hair" is driving me nutso. Like Simon said "The Jessica Simpson hairdo has GOT to go". First of all, people need to tell people that long hair is like so OUT!!...Bald is definitely IN and that's why cute, sexy bald Chris better win this thing.

Now as far as the other contestants....

Ace: Cute, but no Constantine..more like a Constantine wannabe.

Elliot: Christ, he looks like he's Amish or something...bad teeth...and personally, I don't think he sings all that great.

Taylor: What a hoot!...I want to keep him on the show for awhile just for laughs. I think he's a great entertainer....I love his Joe Cocker style...maybe he should win.

Mandisa: I think she has the best female voice...very powerful. I think she should be making records.

Lisa: She has a nice voice, very cutesy and young, but I don't think she'll make the final four.

Paris: She reminds me of Butterfly McQueen..."I don't know nuttin 'bout birthin no babies" with that voice and looks...haha...but she does have a great singing voice!

Katherine: She reminds me of Kelly Clarkston and we don't need another Kelly. She has a great voice with the right songs...don't think she'll make the final four.

Kelly: Her little twangy voice and her "put-on...phony" dumbness is getting on my nerves. Her and "Butterfly" Paris should make a movie together, "Gone from Am Idol".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter