Cherokee Rose

Sunday, March 12, 2006

OK....I got kleenexes all over the place...and I still can't breathe....whatever.

You guys just gotta go see that movie..."8 Below". I am being overwhelmed by that movie...I cant sleep...I was on the internet today typing in "sled dogs" in google...and typing in "anarctica". I am really obsessed and crying when I'm driving my car today. The last movie I was that crying over was "Titanic"...so now I'm crying over some dogs....WELL...GO SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!

For example::::....the only female dog is Maya...and main guy character asks her "How is my best girl doing?"...(cause he loves herrrrr...haha)...so at the end of the movie when Maya is okay, Kate asks him "How's your best girl?"...and I'm cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying........I keep remembering this part...and others...and keep crying...

Ilove dogs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter