Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I worked yesterday and I don't have to go back in until Friday. So today I went shopping at my favorite consignment stores. One is a clothing store and I shopped and shopped and bought some clothes I can actually FIT INTO to wear to work. The other is called Home to Home and I bought a lamp for the cottage in Caseville. I also found a bowl that I am sure matches the set of bowls that were my mom's that I took up there and one of the sizes is missing from her set, and I'm sure this is the size I'm missing...I hope so. She had a set of older vintage type pyrex bowls that I kept. I also bought these bamboo beaded curtains to hang. The one bedroom is off the living room and rather than keeping the door closed all the time, I thought hanging these beaded curtains over the doorway would look good...we'll see....maybe, maybe not. I've been buying a bunch of crap that I have to see how I like it. If I don't like it or if it doesn't work the way I want it to, then I'll sell it at a garage sale.

I'm really hating the way all the stations on TV are showing everything I want to see at the same time and overlapping each other. Monday I ended up taping the Apprentice while we watched "24"...yesterday, I missed Deal or No Deal so I could watch American Idol and then only caught parts of The Amazing Race cause I had to watch Boston Legal so I'm flipping back and forth. So tonight I taped Deal or No Deal, watched American Idol and caught the last half of Lost...so what the hell happened on the first half guess I'll have to catch a rerun....which is easy enough with Lost...haha...they show reruns more than they show the regular episodes, I think.

Tomorrow I should do some housework...but I probably won't....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter