Cherokee Rose

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A typical boring weekend at home...

Friday was my husband's birthday. I gave him a card...no present....he doesn't need anything, and besides he never gets me anything anymore. He didn't really want to go out, but since I had to work Friday we decided that we would just go to this bar near us and grab a sandwich or something. The first place we went to was packed...I mean, there was a line out the friggin door. So we went to this other bar down the street. It was packed but we got a table. We got fish sandwiches and a pitcher of beer. We were home by 8:00 in time to watch Dancing with the Stars. Whoopee doo...a big night out...

Saturday my oldest son stopped by with his tax stuff for me to do. He said that little Jayden had an ear infection and was apparently allergic to the meds they've been giving him cause he is all broken out in hives and itching. So I gave him some antihistimines to give him...poor little guy. Allergies run in our family.

I did absolutely nothing all weekend except lay on the couch and sleep. I am so damn tired of feeling tired all the time.

I don't have to work again until Wednesday and Friday I'm leaving for Caseville for Shanty Days weekend. It's some winter blast thingy they do up there. They'll have a beer tent, ice fishing, polar dipping, outdoor games, etc. I do the beer tent. I'm not a winter outdoorsy kinda girl.

Anyway, the closing on the house went okay...although we had to wait a bit for the wire transfer of the funds to clear so they could give us our checks...but everything went smooth. So that night I'm dreaming that I'm in the house and I know it belongs to someone else, and I still have all this crap I need to get out and I'm afraid the guy will show up and catch me in his house....damn...I'm still dreaming about that damn house! It does feel weird to know that I can never drive over there and walk through the door anymore.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I can't wait for our 2 months of summer here in Michigan....we should move to Vegas when hubby retires.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter