Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My son has a real estate agent he has worked with in the past. He bought his first house and his second house through him. I met him several times when I would find houses for Randy and he would call Roger and we'd meet up with him to see the houses. Randy called him almost a year ago to have him check on a house for him. Roger checked, advised him not to buy it and said he would get back with him with some listings he can look at...then Randy never heard back from him. When we were at the funeral home tonight, we were talkng with my husband's cousin's daughter and it turns out she works at the same real estate office that Roger did. We knew that he had left Century 21 and switched to another realtor a couple years ago. Anyway, so she tells us that Roger DIED!...almost a year ago....no wonder Randy never heard back from him. I couldn't believe it. I called Randy and told him and he was stunned. Roger was a pretty cool guy...apparently too cool...he lived a fast life and it caught up with him...he died of a heart attack and he was only in his 40's.

I did more of my stair stepper exercises this afternoon. I turned on my Madonna video (the Girly Show concert) and did it to her songs...much easier and more fun. On our way to the funeral place, we stopped at McDonalds and I had one of their chicken salads with their low-fat dressing...it was pretty good.

Well, I'm gonna go read my book...I'm reading this book by David Lewis called "Coming Home". I have to admit it's lots better than those C.S. Lewis books....I'm sorry guys, but I just don't get it...I read the first two books and I think I'll skip the rest. I have them on ebay now. Ciao....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    Diane,,, You need to read 5 people you meat in heaven. GREAT BOOK!!! I dont' know why you can't get into my blog it is fine try again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter