Cherokee Rose

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ok...my computer sucks and it is sooooo slowwwww, but I will type whatever is going on in my pathetic life whatever...

My brain is sucking me in...

I am having real problems now...

I want/need my mom....

I had one of my dreams last night...

I dreampt I was with my mom and I was holding her and I knew she was dead and I was waiting for the mortuary people to come....and I saw my dad and he was waiting with me....then she opened her eyes and looked at me...and I knew she was alive and not dead...and they came to take her away...I was screaming and screaming for them NOT to take her....and my dad didn't see her or couldn't see her alive and he looked at me with this sad look on his face and he put his arms around us and he told me it was okay...but I kept trying to tell him that she was ALIVE AND NOT DEAD and he just gave me this look and kept telling me it was okay. The dreams are back and I know cause of this house......I am so dreading sellign it....I feel my mom in it..when I sell it, she willbe gone......................I am crying as I type this.

OK......I went out to dinner and drinks with my girlfriend who lost her son...and between her and me we were both a basket case at the table...I tipped the poor watress good since she had to hear our sob stories.

I have to sell this house and I will....I will do it....but it will be very hard to walk away from it...


OH fuckingshitwho thehellcaressse!!!!

So what did I actually DO today??

Got up at 8:30 .....was at Mervyns parkinglot at 9:00....Hahahahh...still 80% off...hus walked in around 9:30 and we got some good deals. Then I drove to the Dearborn store and got there in time for the final 90% OFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!... and I was in smack dab in the middle of the rush...Litterly made it...I was in line and everyone was getting 80% off and then I was next in line and some guy came up and said now it's 90%off...and I got 90% off...I could'nt believe my luckl!!! So I paid and put my shit in the jeep, went back in and bought way more stuff. Got home around 5:00....

Then youngest son came over with this little dog for us to take in...a male minpin(miniature pincher)..that's another story. We are still thinking about it. Jake is a cutie..and a good dog...only 8#...I would take him in a heartbeat, but mean old husband is an asshole!! Jake is cool!!

I really need to get some sleep..what the hell time is it anyway????

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OK Diane you hae to get rid of the house,, it is just sonething you need to do. BUT what you really need to do is go in there and let go of it. Take somthing from it. It is not your mom it is your feeligns about the house. The comfort the hosue gave you, Your mom is right with you daily in your heart. go through the house and find soemthign to take out of it to keep, cut a piece of trim off in a corner or something if you need to. Hang in tehre , I am prayign for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter