Cherokee Rose

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Two Months today no smoking!!

Ok, so what did I do today?...Mmmmmmmm shopping at Mervyns again! LOL Last night my husband bought a shirt and wanted this other shirt but they didn't have his size, so I happily volunteered to check out the Westland store and see if they would have his size..heehee...So I checked it out, they didn't have it....so I ended up driving to the Dearborn Heights store...Goody, another Mervyns store for me to find more bargains before they close. Anyway, they had the shirt in his size there. I also bought another tablecloth for those round tables I bought and a square Xmas one. And another pair of jeans....I am trying to find those same jeans in a size smaller so when I lose the weight then I will have them to wear. I'll probably hit the Livonia store tomorrow to see if they have them in a size smaller. I also bought a burgandy quilt bedspread for the bed in the new cottage. We saw it last night and hus liked it, so I decided to just get it now and not wait for the price to go down any more...cause I'm afraid it will be gone by then. It was 60% off and the regular price is $130 so I saved a lot as it is. The stores are practically empty now. It is amazing how fast a store gets depleted when they are not restocking. They have signs saying they are closing in 10 days!

I went to that consignment store where I sold a lot of my Xmas things and collected $45!....YES!!!

I really hate making dinners anymore. I just hate, hate, hate it. I'm tired of trying to come up with dinner menus. Who the hell has to eat dinner every single f'ing day?? Tonight I just made some cheapo dollar store fish sticks and french fries. Not great for a diet, but easy as hell to make. They were okay. If my husband wants a good meal, he can take me out to dinner! We have not been out to eat in over a year....excluding his birthday with my son, my son's birthday and when we stopped at Wendy's for a burger when we went to see the Bob-lo boat. We have not been out to eat at a real restaurant just the two of us in OVER A YEAR!....How sad...how pathetic....how f'ing boring......So he can eat frozen fish sticks...........!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OK WWWOOO HHHOOOOO for you!!! I knew it was close! Yeah figuring out what the hell to cook is a pain in the ass. Even worse when you got so many eatign it and SOMEBODY say I don't like this. Tough shit eat PBand J. Our mervyns is still opening here wonder why they are closeing out there??????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter