Cherokee Rose

Friday, December 23, 2005

HAPPY FESTIVUS DAY!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Festivus Day which is Dec 23.

I babysat last night with the kids. I let Jayden play with my cell phone cause he loves cell phones. My cell phone is a flip type and was already broken in this one spot where the two pieces hinge together, but it was okay. So I'm thinking "hmmmm, maybe I should take the phone before it gets broken more"...but did I?...Nope....so next thing I know, Jayden is holding the two separate pieces of my phone...cause it had totally broken apart. Oh well.....so now it's not any good. I wanted to have my service disconnected anyway by Sprint, so Jayden disconnected it for me...hahahaha....I'll take it to Sprint and if they will replace the phone for free, I'll take it...but I'm not going to pay for another phone by Sprint. I probably should keep the service on for awhile until I'm sure the house is sold.

I ran over a phone with my car once and Sprint replaced it for me for free, so I'm hoping they will replace this one.

So they got home last night around 2:30 a.m., and I got on the road home by 2:45...then I was driving past a Super KMart at 3:00 and decided to stop and shop. So there I was at 3 in the morning shopping at KMart! I bought some chips and dip for tonight. I saw these really nice stainless steel pots and pans I would love to get. Anyway, so I got home by 4:00 this morning and got some sleep...I was up by 9:00.

Tonight my middle son and his girlfriend are coming over for our gift exchange. The house looks so nice now with my lights on and candles burning and the fireplace going. Tomorrow is Xmas Eve and we are going to spend a nice quiet relaxing evening at home....pretty much what we always do.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter