Cherokee Rose

Monday, December 19, 2005

Some Favorite Xmas Songs...

Here are some of my favorite Xmas songs.....

1. Happy Xmas by John and Yoko...."So this is Christmas...."

2. Dominick the Donkey...."The Italian Christmas Donkey"

3. That Hippopotomus Song...I don't know the name of it...but I love that song..."I want a hippopotomus for Christmas...only a hippopotomus will do...."

4. Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

5. White Christmas by Bing Crosby...and I love the movie, too

6. The entire Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton Christmas CD

7. The Christmas Song...."Chestnuts roasting on an open fire......"

8. Rudolph....of course!!

9. Grandma got runned over by a reindeer....haha

2 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    What are you doing,,, you ofrgot Brenda Lee!!!!!! How could you forget her? Rockin around the Christmas tree.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    I love that Xmas song too....I'm thinking of a lot more I love...the list is long.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter