Cherokee Rose

Sunday, December 04, 2005

HOUSE FOR SALE



THIS HOUSE IS FOR SALE!!! I CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL!!! 3 BEDROOMS, 1 BATH, HARDWOOD FLOORS, BAY WINDOW IN LIVING ROOM, FULL BASEMENT WITH GLASS BLOCK WINDOWS, CENTRAL AIR, 2 1/2 CAR GARAGE, STOVE, REF, WASHER, DRYER INCLUDED!!! ALL THIS FOR ONLY $132,900...REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE...BID NOW...

Lots of good memories are in this house. Sitting in that living room on the couch, which is still there and you can have it with the house!, and my mom sitting on her recliner chair across from me and us watching Guiding Light together on her TV that was in the corner of the living room. This time of year, she had her little Xmas tree (which sold at the estate sale) on this table (which sold at the estate sale) in front of the bay window. Her cat (whose ashes are still in my house) would lay in front of the registers. I remember this one Xmas where we ended up giving each other the same gift. She opened up her gift first and start laughing...and I was like "what are you laughing about"...and she said "open your gift"...and I opened mine and it was the same gift. It was a musical bird figurine which I still have...hers ended up broken at the home.

So what are memories worth? Can you put a $ price on them? But hey...you can make your own memories for only $132,900....a great deal. Memories that will last longer than the money will.............................

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT ISN'T SELLING. That really sucks, nice if I lived closer i just might buy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter