Cherokee Rose

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The long Thanksgiving weekend is over. I ate too much as usual...too much turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie...but it was good!! Now I have to start my before Christmas diet. I bought those new diet pills they advertise...hydrocut, I think they're called...so we'll see if they work. I really hate that they took Metabolife off the market...I mean, the one with Ephedra in it. Cause those worked and ever since I can't buy them anymore, I have gained weight and struggle to keep it off. I want Ephedra diet pills!! Damn government....

I did some Xmas shopping. I went to the "house" and took the solar lights down before they freeze in the ground. I turned the heat on 45 degrees. We haven't been able to get all the leaves up and there are leaves still in the gutters, but who the hell cares anymore. I'm tired of having to do everything. I am too busy with my life to be bothered anymore with that damn house. The last time I went there, the refrigerator wasn't running because the damn outlet had stopped working, and the other outlet that usually trips when it goes out was also not working. So there are two outlets in the kitchen not working. I'm surprised it didn't start a fire. I wrote my son and asked him if he could go over there and change those outlets. It's pointless to expect my husband to do it. He still hasn't put in the shoe molding in the kitchen, nor has he bothered to caulk the bathtub yet.

Oh, he did finally replace this car part in my other jeep so now maybe I can get it sold. I think I'll drive it to my youngest son's house and he can sell it for me.

Tomorrow is Monday and I can't wait to watch "Guiding Light"...will Tammy marry Sandy or will she run off with Jonathan????

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    OOOO man I was hoping that you would have gotten the house sold by now. Damn have you contacted one of those investment people? Just a thought. 45 is that gunna be warm enough hahahahahahahahaha,,
    OK amnd i really do not want to hear about the weight thing,, You and Val crack me up. skinny asses! Have a great Monday.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    Jaye...Yes, I called one of those investment ppl, but they never called back...I'll try again when the listing runs out. I'll post a blog on my weight issues...LOL

    Val...I lost 3# just from yesterday!...When I go to the Dr and do NOT want to be weighed, I just simply tell them so!..and they don't weigh me...haha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter